The first 4 authors contributed equally to this article.
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 10, pages 1868–1877, 15 May 2013
How to Cite
Hoffman, A., Ghadimi, M. P. H., Demicco, E. G., Creighton, C. J., Torres, K., Colombo, C., Peng, T., Lusby, K., Ingram, D., Hornick, J. L., Wang, W.-L., Ravi, V., Lazar, A. J., Lev, D. and Pollock, R. E. (2013), Localized and metastatic myxoid/round cell liposarcoma. Cancer, 119: 1868–1877. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27847
We thank the Lobo, Margolis, and Jackson Families for their continued support of our liposarcoma research and Dr. Torsten O. Nielsen for his helpful comments.
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!