The first 2 authors contributed equally to this article.
Long-term survival analysis of nasopharyngeal carcinoma by plasma Epstein-Barr virus DNA levels
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 5, pages 963–970, 1 March 2013
How to Cite
Wang, W.-Y., Twu, C.-W., Chen, H.-H., Jiang, R.-S., Wu, C.-T., Liang, K.-L., Shih, Y.-T., Chen, C.-C., Lin, P.-J., Liu, Y.-C. and Lin, J.-C. (2013), Long-term survival analysis of nasopharyngeal carcinoma by plasma Epstein-Barr virus DNA levels. Cancer, 119: 963–970. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27853
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
- 1International Nasopharynx Cancer Study Group. Preliminary results of a randomized trial comparing neoadjuvant chemotherapy (cisplatin, epirubicin, bleomycin) plus radiotherapy vs. radiotherapy alone in stage IV (≥N2, M0) undifferentiated nasopharyngeal carcinoma: a positive effect on progression-free survival. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1996; 35: 463-469.;
- 4Randomized trial of radiotherapy versus concurrent chemoradiotherapy followed by adjuvant chemotherapy in patients with American Joint Committee on Cancer/International Union Against Cancer stage III and IV nasopharyngeal cancer of the endemic variety. J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 6730-6738., , , et al.
- 6Preliminary results of a prospective randomized trial comparing concurrent chemoradiotherapy plus adjuvant chemotherapy with radiotherapy alone in patients with locoregionally advanced nasopharyngeal carcinoma in endemic regions of China. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2008; 71: 1356-1364., , , et al.
- 22Pretherapy quantitative measurement of circulating Epstein-Barr virus DNA is predictive of post-therapy distant failure in patients with early stage nasopharyngeal carcinoma of undifferentiated type. Cancer. 2003; 98: 288-291., , , et al.
- 30A multicenter randomized controlled trial of adjuvant chemotherapy in nasopharyngeal carcinoma with residual plasma EBV DNA following primary radiotherapy or chemoradiotherapy [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2012; 30(suppl). Abstract 5511., , , et al.