Population-based case-control study of recreational drug use and testis cancer risk confirms an association between marijuana use and nonseminoma risk †
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 6, page 1284, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Marcus, D. M., Jani, A. B. and Rossi, P. J. (2013), Population-based case-control study of recreational drug use and testis cancer risk confirms an association between marijuana use and nonseminoma risk . Cancer, 119: 1284. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27879
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!