Fax: (713) 794 4385
Male breast cancer according to tumor subtype and race †
A population-based study
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 9, pages 1611–1617, 1 May 2013
How to Cite
Chavez-MacGregor, M., Clarke, C. A., Lichtensztajn, D., Hortobagyi, G. N. and Giordano, S. H. (2013), Male breast cancer according to tumor subtype and race . Cancer, 119: 1611–1617. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27905
The ideas and opinions expressed herein are those of the authors, and endorsement by the State of California Department of Public Health, the National Cancer Institute, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or their contractors and subcontractors is not intended nor should be concluded.
Fax: (713) 794 4385
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!