Fax: (617) 638-8387
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 8, pages 1478–1485, 15 April 2013
How to Cite
Clough-Gorr, K. M., Thwin, S. S., Bosco, J. L. F., Silliman, R. A., Buist, D. S. M., Pawloski, P. A., Quinn, V. P. and Prout, M. N. (2013), Incident malignancies among older long-term breast cancer survivors and an age-matched and site-matched nonbreast cancer comparison group over 10 years of follow-up. Cancer, 119: 1478–1485. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27914
Presented in part at the 18th Annual Health Maintenance Organization Research Network Conference; April 29 to May 2, 2012; in Seattle, WA.
The sponsors had no role in the study design, methods, subject recruitment, data collection, or analysis or in article preparation.
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
- 1American Cancer Society. Breast Cancer Facts & Figures. Atlanta, GA: American Cancer Society; 2012.
- 3http://seer.cancer.gov/csr/1975_2005/. [Accessed June 15, 2012.], , , et al. SEER Cancer Statistics Review, 1975-2005. In: Edwards BK, ed. Bethesda, MD: National Cancer Institute; 2008. Available at:
- 14Webinar training: an acceptable, feasible and effective approach for multi-site medical record abstraction: the BOWII experience [serial online]. BMC Res Notes. 2011; 4: 430., , , , , .
- 15National Cancer Institute; Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) Program. SEER Program Coding and Staging Manual, 2007. In: Johnson CH, Adamo M, eds. Bethesda, MD: National Cancer Institute; 2007. Available at: http://seer.cancer.gov/manuals/2007/SPCSM_07_maindoc.pdf. [Accessed June 15, 2012.]
- 18Competing Risks: A Practical Perspective. West Sussex, United Kingdom: John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.; 2006..
- 19Chapter 21. Introduction to regression modeling. In: Rothman KJ, Greenland S, Lash TL, eds. Modern Epidemiology.3rd ed. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott-Raven; 1998: 401-434..
- 20SAS Institute, Inc. Statistical Analysis System (SAS) version 9.2 [software package]. Cary, NC: SAS Institute, Inc.; 2006.
- 21American Cancer Society. Breast Cancer Facts & Figures. Atlanta, GA: American Cancer Society; 2010.
- 23New Malignancies Among Cancer Survivors: SEER Cancer Registries, 1973-2000. Bethesda, MD: National Cancer Institute; 2006., , , et al, eds.
- 27Women with a prior diagnosis of breast cancer are not at an increased risk for subsequent colorectal cancer. Am J Gastroenterol. 2005; 100: 2759-2764., , , , .Direct Link: