Fax: (011) 34 934978995
Dose-intensive chemotherapy including rituximab in Burkitt's leukemia or lymphoma regardless of human immunodeficiency virus infection status
Final results of a phase 2 study (Burkimab)
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 9, pages 1660–1668, 1 May 2013
How to Cite
Ribera, J.-M., García, O., Grande, C., Esteve, J., Oriol, A., Bergua, J., González-Campos, J., Vall-llovera, F., Tormo, M., Hernández-Rivas, J.-M., García, D., Brunet, S., Alonso, N., Barba, P., Miralles, P., Llorente, A., Montesinos, P., Moreno, M.-J., Hernández-Rivas, J.-Á. and Bernal, T. (2013), Dose-intensive chemotherapy including rituximab in Burkitt's leukemia or lymphoma regardless of human immunodeficiency virus infection status. Cancer, 119: 1660–1668. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27918
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2012
- 6PETHEMA Group; Spanish Society of Hematology. Lack of influence of human immunodeficiency virus infection status in the response to therapy and survival of adult patients with mature B-cell lymphoma or leukemia. Results of the PETHEMA-LAL3/97 study. Haematologica. 2003; 88: 445-453., , , et al.
- 9WHO Classification of Tumours of Haematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues. 4th ed. Geneva, Switzerland: WHO Press; 2008., , , et al.
- 10Mitelman F, editor. ISCN 1995: An International System for Human Cytogenetic Nomenclature. Basel, Switzerland: Karger; 1995.
- 12Non parametric estimation from incomplete observations. J Am Stat Assoc. 1958; 53: 457-481., .
- 14Regression models and life tables. J R Stat Soc B. 1972; 34: 187-220..
- 15Advanced stage, increased lactate dehydrogenase, and primary site, but not adolescent age (≥15 years), are associated with an increased risk of treatment failure in children and adolescents with mature B-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: results of the FAB LMB 96 study. J Clin Oncol. 2012; 30: 387-393., , , et al.
- 16Intensive short-term chemotherapy regimen induces high remission rate (over 90%) and event-free survival both in children and adult patients with advanced sporadic Burkitt lymphoma/leukemia. Am J Hematol. 2012; 87: 22-25., , , et al.
- 17High survival rate in adult Burkitt's lymphoma/leukemia and diffuse large B cell lymphoma with mediastinal involvement [Abstract]. Blood. 2007; 110: abstract 518., , , et al.
- 24Intensive chemotherapy with cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, high-dose methotrexate/ifosfamide, etoposide, and high-dose cytarabine (CODOX-M/IVAC) for human immunodeficiency virus-associated Burkitt lymphoma. Cancer. 2003; 98: 1196-1205., , , et al.
- 25Hyperfractionated cyclophosphamide, vincristine, doxorubicin, and dexamethasone and highly active antiretroviral therapy for patients with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome-related Burkitt lymphoma/leukemia. Cancer. 2002; 94: 1492-1499., , , et al.