The first 2 authors contributed equally to this article.
The superiority of the seventh edition of the TNM classification depends on the overall survival of the patient cohort
Comparative analysis of the sixth and seventh TNM editions in patients with gastric cancer from Japan and the United Kingdom
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 7, pages 1330–1337, 1 April 2013
How to Cite
Hayashi, T., Yoshikawa, T., Bonam, K., Sue-Ling, H. M., Taguri, M., Morita, S., Tsuburaya, A., Hayden, J. D. and Grabsch, H. I. (2013), The superiority of the seventh edition of the TNM classification depends on the overall survival of the patient cohort. Cancer, 119: 1330–1337. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27928
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
- 2Sobin LH, Gospodarowicz MK, Witterkind CH, eds. International Union Against Cancer (UICC) TNM Classification of Malignant Tumors. 7th ed. Oxford, United Kingdom: Wiley-Blackwell; 2009.
- 7Evaluation of the seventh American Joint Committee on Cancer/International Union Against Cancer Classification of gastric adenocarcinoma in comparison with the sixth classification. Cancer. 2010; 116: 5592-5598., , , et al.
- 17Cancer of the esophagus and esophagogastric junction: data-driven staging for the seventh edition of the American Joint Committee on Cancer/International Union Against Cancer Cancer Staging Manuals. Cancer. 2010; 116: 3763-3773., , , .