Fax: (267) 425-0113
Induction mortality and resource utilization in children treated for acute myeloid leukemia at free-standing pediatric hospitals in the United States
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 10, pages 1916–1923, 15 May 2013
How to Cite
Kavcic, M., Fisher, B. T., Li, Y., Seif, A. E., Torp, K., Walker, D. M., Huang, Y.-S., Lee, G. E., Tasian, S. K., Vujkovic, M., Bagatell, R. and Aplenc, R. (2013), Induction mortality and resource utilization in children treated for acute myeloid leukemia at free-standing pediatric hospitals in the United States. Cancer, 119: 1916–1923. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27957
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2012
- 3AAML03P1, a pilot study of the safety of gemtuzumab ozogamicin in combination with chemotherapy for newly diagnosed childhood acute myeloid leukemia: a report from the Children's Oncology Group. Cancer. 2012; 118: 761–769., , , et al.
- 4United Kingdom Childhood Leukaemia Working Group and the Dutch Childhood Oncology Group. Results of a randomized trial in children with acute myeloid leukaemia: Medical Research Council AML12 trial. Br J Haematol. 2011; 155: 366–376., , , et al;
- 15Establishment of an 11-year cohort of 8733 pediatric patients hospitalized at United States free-standing children's hospitals with de novo acute lymphoblastic leukemia from health care administrative data. Med Care. 2012; doi:10.1097/MLR.0b013e31824deff9., , , et al.
- 20Merging of the National Cancer Institute-funded cooperative oncology group data with an administrative data source to develop a more effective platform for clinical trial analysis and comparative effectiveness research: a report from the Children's Oncology Group. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2012; 21( suppl 2): 37–43., , , et al.
- 22Randomized comparison of DAT versus ADE as induction chemotherapy in children and younger adults with acute myeloid leukemia. Results of the Medical Research Council's 10th AML trial (MRC AML10). Adult and Childhood Leukaemia Working Parties of the Medical Research Council. Blood. 1997; 89: 2311–2318., , , et al.
- 32Federating clinical data from six pediatric hospitals: process and initial results from the PHIS+ Consortium. AMIA Annu Symp Proc. 2011; 2011: 994–1003., , , et al.