Previously presented at a poster discussion session at the 2012 American Society for Clinical Oncology annual meeting.
Racial differences in time from prostate cancer diagnosis to treatment initiation
A Population-Based Study
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 13, pages 2486–2493, 01 July 2013
How to Cite
Stokes, W. A., Hendrix, L. H., Royce, T. J., Allen, I. M., Godley, P. A., Wang, A. Z. and Chen, R. C. (2013), Racial differences in time from prostate cancer diagnosis to treatment initiation. Cancer, 119: 2486–2493. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27975
Supported in part by a grant from the Howard Holderness Distinguished Medical Scholars Program at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.