See referenced original article on pages 2012-21, this issue.
Sounding the alarm on deaths from suicide and accidents after hematopoietic stem cell transplantation
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 11, pages 1936–1937, 1 June 2013
How to Cite
Loberiza, F. R. and Cannon, A. J. (2013), Sounding the alarm on deaths from suicide and accidents after hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. Cancer, 119: 1936–1937. doi: 10.1002/cncr.27982
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
- 2Self-directed violence. In: Krug EG, Dahlberg LL, Mercy JA, Zwi AB, Lozano R, editors.World Report on Violence and Health. Geneva, Switzerland:World Health Organization;2002:183–212. http://www.who.int/violence_injury_prevention/violence/global_campaign/en/chap7.pdf., , .
- 6Increase of suicide and accidental deaths after hematopoietic stem cell transplantation: a cohort study on behalf of the Late Effects Working Party of the European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation (EBMT). Cancer. 2013;119:2012–2021., , , et al.
- 9US Public Health Service. The surgeon general's call to action to prevent suicide. Washington, DC: US Department of Health and Human Services;1999. http://www.surgeongeneral.gov/library/calltoaction/default.htm.