All authors were involved in the conception and design or the analysis and interpretation of data; drafting the article or revising it critically for important intellectual content; and final approval of the version to be published. The first two authors had full access to all data in the study, and the last author had final responsibility for the decision to submit for publication.
Computed tomographic colonography for colorectal cancer screening
Risk factors for the detection of advanced neoplasia
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 14, pages 2549–2554, 15 July 2013
How to Cite
Hassan, C., Pooler, B. D., Kim, D. H., Rinaldi, A., Repici, A. and Pickhardt, P. J. (2013), Computed tomographic colonography for colorectal cancer screening. Cancer, 119: 2549–2554. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28007
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.