Presented at the 8th International Conference on Head and Neck Cancer; July 21-25, 2012; Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Prognostic value of p16 expression and alcohol consumption in Japanese patients with oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 11, pages 2005–2011, 1 June 2013
How to Cite
Saito, Y., Yoshida, M., Ushiku, T., Omura, G., Ebihara, Y., Shimono, T., Fukayama, M., Yamasoba, T. and Asakage, T. (2013), Prognostic value of p16 expression and alcohol consumption in Japanese patients with oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma. Cancer, 119: 2005–2011. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28015
We thank Ms. A. Tsuyuzaki and Ms. K. Miwa (Department of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan) and Kei Sakuma (Department of Pathology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan) for the excellent technical assistance. We also thank Nobuhiko Kurita, Toru Sasaki, Kenji Kondo, Takashi Sakamoto, Kenta Watanabe, Asayo Furukawa, Hironobu Nishijima, Shinichi Ishimoto, Satoshi Takeuchi, Makoto Kinoshita, Chie Motoyama, and Ryosuke Murakami for their help in preparing sections.
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
- 25Allele frequencies of 25 polymorphisms pertaining to cancer risk for Japanese, Koreans and Chinese. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev.2002;3:197-206., , .
- 27A review of genetic epidemiology of head and neck cancer related to polymorphisms in metabolic genes, cell cycle control and alcohol metabolism. Acta Otorhinolaryngol Ital.2011;32:1-11., , , et al.