We acknowledge Dr. Michelle Kegler, Michelle Carvalho, Dr. James Hotz, Dr. Iris Smith, Dr. George Fredrick, Charles Greene, Aisha Viquez, Shavonda Thomas, Dr. Teri Stapleton, Wesley Garland, Jingqui Yang, Yao Shi, and Diane Fletcher for their input and assistance. We extend a sincere thank you to the health center directors and staff who supported this evaluation; without them, this study would not have been possible.
Evaluation of a patient navigation program to promote colorectal cancer screening in rural Georgia, USA
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 16, pages 3059–3066, 15 August 2013
How to Cite
Honeycutt, S., Green, R., Ballard, D., Hermstad, A., Brueder, A., Haardörfer, R., Yam, J. and Arriola, K. J. (2013), Evaluation of a patient navigation program to promote colorectal cancer screening in rural Georgia, USA. Cancer, 119: 3059–3066. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28033
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.