See related editorial on pages 2953–2955, this issue.
Individual and geographic disparities in human papillomavirus types 16/18 in high-grade cervical lesions
Associations with race, ethnicity, and poverty
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 16, pages 3052–3058, 15 August 2013
How to Cite
Niccolai, L. M., Russ, C., Julian, P. J., Hariri, S., Sinard, J., Meek, J. I., McBride, V., Markowitz, L. E., Unger, E. R., Hadler, J. L. and Sosa, L. E. (2013), Individual and geographic disparities in human papillomavirus types 16/18 in high-grade cervical lesions. Cancer, 119: 3052–3058. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28038
We acknowledge the contributions of Martin Steinau, PhD, from the Division of High-Consequence Pathogens and Pathology, National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and Suzanne E. Powell, MPH, from the Division of STD Prevention, National Center for HIV, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention, of the CDC.
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.