We thank all participating sites and investigators for their support with this clinical study.
Phase 2 study of S-1 and carboplatin plus bevacizumab followed by maintenance S-1 and bevacizumab for chemotherapy-naive patients with advanced nonsquamous non–small cell lung cancer
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 12, pages 2275–2281, 15 June 2013
How to Cite
Urata, Y., Okamoto, I., Takeda, M., Hattori, Y., Okuno, K., Shimada, T., Kurata, T., Kaneda, H., Miyazaki, M., Terashima, M., Tanaka, K., Morita, S., Nakagawa, K., Negoro, S. and Satouchi, M. (2013), Phase 2 study of S-1 and carboplatin plus bevacizumab followed by maintenance S-1 and bevacizumab for chemotherapy-naive patients with advanced nonsquamous non–small cell lung cancer. Cancer, 119: 2275–2281. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28048
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2012
- 2Randomized phase III study of cisplatin plus irinotecan versus carboplatin plus paclitaxel, cisplatin plus gemcitabine, and cisplatin plus vinorelbine for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: Four-Arm Cooperative Study in Japan. Ann Oncol. 2007;18:317–323., , , et al.
- 4Chemotherapy in addition to supportive care improves survival in advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis of individual patient data from 16 randomized controlled trials. J Clin Oncol. 2008;28:4617–4625., , , et al.
- 15Efficacy and safety analysis according to histology for S-1 in combination with carboplatin as first-line chemotherapy in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer: updated results of the West Japan Oncology Group LETS study [published online ahead of print February 4, 2013]. Ann Oncol. 2013., , , et al.
- 20Maintenance therapy with pemetrexed plus best supportive care versus placebo plus best supportive care after induction therapy with pemetrexed plus cisplatin for advanced non-squamous non-small-cell lung cancer (PARAMOUNT): a double-blind, phase 3, randomized controlled trial. Lancet Oncol. 2012;13:247–255., , , et al.