See related article:
Reply to When randomized trials and observational data disagree: The case of preoperative versus postoperative chemoradiotherapy for esophageal cancer
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 11, page 2082, 1 June 2013
How to Cite
Wojcieszynski, A., Mitra, N. and Apisarnthanarax, S. (2013), Reply to When randomized trials and observational data disagree: The case of preoperative versus postoperative chemoradiotherapy for esophageal cancer. Cancer, 119: 2082. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28079
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.