Residence proximity to benzene release sites is associated with increased incidence of non-Hodgkin lymphoma
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 18, pages 3309–3317, 15 September 2013
How to Cite
Bulka, C., Nastoupil, L. J., McClellan, W., Ambinder, A., Phillips, A., Ward, K., Bayakly, A. R., Switchenko, J. M., Waller, L. and Flowers, C. R. (2013), Residence proximity to benzene release sites is associated with increased incidence of non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Cancer, 119: 3309–3317. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28083
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
- 2Quantification of the impact of known risk factors on time trends in non-Hodgkin's lymphoma incidence. Cancer Res. 1992;52(19 suppl):5566s–5569s., .
- 10Environmental Protection Agency. The Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) and Factors to Consider When Using TRI Data. Available at: http://www.epa.gov/tri/triprogram/FactorsToConPDF.pdf. Accessed March 22, 2012.
- 11US Census Bureau. Introduction to Census 2000 Data Products. Available at: http://www.census.gov/prod/2001pubs/mso-01icdp.pdf. Accessed March 22, 2012.
- 14Incidence patterns and outcomes for Hodgkin lymphoma patients in the United States [serial online]. Adv Hematol 2011;2011:725219., , , .
- 16Racial differences in the presentation and outcomes of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma in the United States [published online ahead of print December 22, 2010]. Cancer. 2010., , , et al.
- 17Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) Program. SEER*Stat Database: Incidence—SEER 13 Registries Research Data, November 2010 Submission (1973-2008) <Katrina/Rita Population Adjustment> Linked to County Attributes—Total US Bethesda, MD: National Cancer Institute; 2009.
- 19Environmental Systems Research Institute [ESRI]. Common questions. Available at: http://www.esri.com/software/coder/common-questions. Accessed January 9, 2012.
- 20US Census Bureau. Census 2000 TIGER/Line Files: TIGER/Line Shapefiles and TIGER/Line Files. Available at: http://www.census.gov/geo/www/tiger/tiger2k/tgr2000.html. Accessed January 9, 2012.
- 21Applied Spatial Statistics for Public Health Data. New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.; 2004., .
- 22Applied Regression Analysis and Other Multivariable Methods. Pacific Grove, CA: Thomson Brooks/Cole; 2008., , , .
- 24Exploring risk factors for follicular lymphoma [serial online]. Adv Hematol 2012:626035, 2012., , , , , .
- 28The Environmental Integrity Project and the Galeston-Houstohn Association for Smog Prevention. Who's Counting? The Systematic Underreporting of Toxic Air Emissions. Washington, DC: US Environmental Protection Agency; 2004.