Residence proximity to benzene release sites is associated with increased incidence of non-Hodgkin lymphoma
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 18, pages 3309–3317, 15 September 2013
How to Cite
Bulka, C., Nastoupil, L. J., McClellan, W., Ambinder, A., Phillips, A., Ward, K., Bayakly, A. R., Switchenko, J. M., Waller, L. and Flowers, C. R. (2013), Residence proximity to benzene release sites is associated with increased incidence of non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Cancer, 119: 3309–3317. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28083
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.