See referenced original article on pages 2455–61, this issue.
Acupuncture: Could an ancient therapy be the latest advance in the treatment of lymphedema?
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 13, pages 2362–2365, 01 July 2013
How to Cite
Lawenda, B. D. and Vicini, F. A. (2013), Acupuncture: Could an ancient therapy be the latest advance in the treatment of lymphedema?. Cancer, 119: 2362–2365. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28090
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2012
- 3Pathology. In: Von Rohr M, ed. Lymphedema Management: The Comprehensive Guide for Practitioners. New York: Thieme Medical Publishers, Inc; 2005:179-222..
- 5.National Lymphedema Network Medical Advisory Committee. Screening and Measurement for Early Detection of Breast Cancer Related Lymphedema. http://www.lymphnet.org/pdfDocs/PP_Lymphedema_BC_Supplement.pdf. Accessed January 27, 2013.
- 6.National Accreditation Program For Breast Centers. Breast Center Standards Manual. http://napbc-breast.org/standards/standards.html. Accessed January 27, 2013.
- 8Complementary and alternative medicine therapies to mitigate the toxicities of cancer therapy. In: Abrams D, Weil A, eds. Integrative Oncology. New York: Oxford University Press; 2009:492-501., .
- 12Observation on 27 elderly women in Britain with lymphedema syndrome treated by acupuncture combined with medicine. Zongguo Zhen Jiu. 2009;29:998-1000., , , .
- 17Acupuncture safety in patients with lymphedema: a retrospective study (Abstract 329). American Society of Clinical Oncology Breast Cancer Symposium, 2009., , , et al.