The first two authors contributed equally to this article.
Multicenter validation study of pathologic response and tumor thickness at the tumor-normal liver interface as independent predictors of disease-free survival after preoperative chemotherapy and surgery for colorectal liver metastases
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 15, pages 2778–2788, 1 August 2013
How to Cite
Brouquet, A., Zimmitti, G., Kopetz, S., Stift, J., Julié, C., Lemaistre, A.-I., Agarwal, A., Patel, V., Benoist, S., Nordlinger, B., Gandini, A., Rivoire, M., Stremitzer, S., Gruenberger, T., Vauthey, J.-N. and Maru, D. M. (2013), Multicenter validation study of pathologic response and tumor thickness at the tumor-normal liver interface as independent predictors of disease-free survival after preoperative chemotherapy and surgery for colorectal liver metastases. Cancer, 119: 2778–2788. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28097
This work was presented as a platform presentation at the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology Annual Meeting in Baltimore, MD, on March 4, 2013.
We thank Stephanie Deming, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, for editing the manuscript.
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2012
- 5Brouquet et al. Recent advances in treatment of colorectal liver metastases. Gastrointest Cancer Res 2011;4(4 suppl 1):S2-S8., ,
- 8Rates and patterns of recurrence following curative intent surgery for colorectal liver metastasis: an international multi-institutional analysis of 1669 patients. Ann Surg. 2009;250:440-448., , , et al.