We thank Margaret McPartland for her editorial support.
Repetitively dosed docetaxel and 153samarium-EDTMP as an antitumor strategy for metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 17, pages 3186–3194, 1 September 2013
How to Cite
Autio, K. A., Pandit-Taskar, N., Carrasquillo, J. A., Stephenson, R. D., Slovin, S. F., Rathkopf, D. E., Hong, C., Heller, G., Scher, H. I., Larson, S. M. and Morris, M. J. (2013), Repetitively dosed docetaxel and 153samarium-EDTMP as an antitumor strategy for metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer. Cancer, 119: 3186–3194. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28103
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
- 2National Cancer Institute. Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events (CTCAE), version 3.0. Bethesda, MD: National Cancer Institute; 2006. http://ctep.cancer.gov/protocolDevelopment/electronic_applications/docs/ctcaev3.pdf. Accessed March 3, 2013.
- 3New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, National Cancer Institute of the United States, National Cancer Institute of Canada. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2000;92:205-216., , , et al.
- 4Overall survival benefit of radium-223 chloride (Alpharadin) in the treatment of patients with symptomatic bone metastases in castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC): a phase III randomized trial (ALSYMPCA). European Multidisciplinary Cancer Conference 2011. Abstract 1LBA., , , et al.
- 11A Study of Alpharadin® With Docetaxel in Patients With Bone Metastasis From Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (CRPC). ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT01106352. http://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01106352?term=alpharadin&rank=1. Accessed April 15, 2012.