We thank Lawrence Zaborski, MS, Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, for assistance with statistical programming. Mr. Zaborski received no compensation for his contribution to this work.
Trends in mammography screening rates after publication of the 2009 US Preventive Services Task Force recommendations
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 14, pages 2518–2523, 15 July 2013
How to Cite
Pace, L. E., He, Y. and Keating, N. L. (2013), Trends in mammography screening rates after publication of the 2009 US Preventive Services Task Force recommendations. Cancer, 119: 2518–2523. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28105
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.