Presented in part as an abstract at the 46th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology; June 4-8, 2010; Chicago, Illinois.
Pemetrexed versus erlotinib in pretreated patients with advanced non–small cell lung cancer: A Hellenic Oncology Research Group (HORG) randomized phase 3 study
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 15, pages 2754–2764, 1 August 2013
How to Cite
Karampeazis, A., Voutsina, A., Souglakos, J., Kentepozidis, N., Giassas, S., Christofillakis, C., Kotsakis, A., Papakotoulas, P., Rapti, A., Agelidou, M., Agelaki, S., Vamvakas, L., Samonis, G., Mavroudis, D. and Georgoulias, V. (2013), Pemetrexed versus erlotinib in pretreated patients with advanced non–small cell lung cancer: A Hellenic Oncology Research Group (HORG) randomized phase 3 study. Cancer, 119: 2754–2764. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28132
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2013
- 19Assessment of somatic k-RAS mutations as a mechanism associated with resistance to EGFR-targeted agents: a systematic review and meta-analysis of studies in advanced non–small cell lung cancer and metastatic colorectal cancer. Lancet Oncol. 2008;9:962-972., , , et al.
- 21New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, National Cancer Institute of the United States, National Cancer Institute of Canada. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2000;92:205-216., , , et al.
- 22National Cancer Institute. Common Toxicity Criteria for Adverse Events. Bethesda, MD: National Cancer Institute; 2012. Available at: http://www.eortc.be/services/doc/ctc/ctcv20_4-30-992.pdf. [Access April 18, 2013].
- 30TAILOR: a phase III trial comparing erlotinib with docetaxel as the second-line treatment of NSCLC patients with wild-type (wt) EGFR [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2012;30(18 suppl). Abstract LBA7501., , , et al.