See referenced original article on pages 2728–36, this issue.
CD22 monoclonal antibody therapies in relapsed/refractory acute lymphoblastic leukemia
Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 15, pages 2671–2674, 1 August 2013
How to Cite
Hoelzer, D. (2013), CD22 monoclonal antibody therapies in relapsed/refractory acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Cancer, 119: 2671–2674. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28135
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.