Relationship between 6- and 9-month progression-free survival and overall survival in patients with metastatic urothelial cancer treated with first-line cisplatin-based chemotherapy
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 16, pages 3020–3026, 15 August 2013
How to Cite
Galsky, M. D., Krege, S., Lin, C.-C., Hahn, N., Ecke, T., Moshier, E., Sonpavde, G., Godbold, J., Oh, W. K. and Bamias, A. (2013), Relationship between 6- and 9-month progression-free survival and overall survival in patients with metastatic urothelial cancer treated with first-line cisplatin-based chemotherapy. Cancer, 119: 3020–3026. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28145
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
- 3Randomized phase III study comparing paclitaxel/cisplatin/gemcitabine and gemcitabine/cisplatin in patients with locally advanced or metastatic urothelial cancer without prior systemic therapy: EORTC Intergroup Study 30987. J Clin Oncol. 2012;30:1107–1113., , , et al.
- 7Critical analysis of contemporary clinical research in muscle-invasive and metastatic urothelial cancer: A report from the Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network Clinical Trials Working Group. Cancer. 2013; doi:10.1002/cncr.27973., , , et al.
- 9New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, National Cancer Institute of the United States, National Cancer Institute of Canada. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2000;92:205–216., , , et al.
- 11Prognostic model for overall survival in patients with metastatic urothelial cancer treated with cisplatin-based chemotherapy [Abstract]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2012; abstract 4524., , , et al.
- 20Comparison of WHO and RECIST criteria for response in metastatic colorectal carcinoma. Cancer Res Treat. 2005;37:290–293., , , et al.
- 25Phase II study of gemcitabine, cisplatin, and sunitinib in patients with advanced urothelial carcinoma. J Clin Oncol. 2012;30(suppl 5): abstract 282., , , et al.
- 27Gemcitabine and cisplatin with or without sorafenib in urothelial carcinoma (AUO-AB 31/05) [Abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2010;28(15 suppl): abstract 4574., , , , , .
- 30Prospective, randomized phase III study comparing two intensified regimens (methotrexate/vinblastine/doxorubicin hydrochloride/cisplatin [MVAC] versus gemcitabine/cisplatin) in patients with inoperable or recurrent urothelial cancer. J Clin Oncol. 2011;29(suppl): abstract 4510., , , et al.
- 31Docetaxel and cisplatin with granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF) versus MVAC with G-CSF in advanced urothelial carcinoma: a multicenter, randomized, phase III study from the Hellenic Cooperative Oncology Group. J Clin Oncol. 2004;22:220–228., , , et al.