Nomogram for predicting survival in patients with unresectable and/or metastatic urothelial cancer who are treated with cisplatin-based chemotherapy
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 16, pages 3012–3019, 15 August 2013
How to Cite
Galsky, M. D., Moshier, E., Krege, S., Lin, C.-C., Hahn, N., Ecke, T., Sonpavde, G., Godbold, J., Oh, W. K. and Bamias, A. (2013), Nomogram for predicting survival in patients with unresectable and/or metastatic urothelial cancer who are treated with cisplatin-based chemotherapy. Cancer, 119: 3012–3019. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28146
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- 5Spanish Oncology Genitourinary Group. Pretreatment prognostic factors for survival in patients with advanced urothelial tumors treated in a phase I/II trial with paclitaxel, cisplatin, and gemcitabine. Cancer. 2002;95:751–757., , , et al;
- 6Long-term survival results of a randomized trial comparing gemcitabine/cisplatin and methotrexate/vinblastine/doxorubicin/cisplatin in patients with locally advanced and metastatic bladder cancer. Ann Oncol. 2006;17(suppl 5):v118–v122., , , et al.
- 12Gemcitabine and cisplatin with or without sorafenib in urothelial carcinoma (AUO-AB 31/05) [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2010;28:Pages. Abstract 4574., , , et al.
- 15Hellenic Cooperative Oncology Group. Docetaxel and cisplatin with granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF) versus MVAC with G-CSF in advanced urothelial carcinoma: a multicenter, randomized, phase III study from the Hellenic Cooperative Oncology Group. J Clin Oncol. 2004;22:220–228., , , et al;
- 18New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, National Cancer Institute of the United States, National Cancer Institute of Canada. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2000;92:205–216., , , et al.
- 21Randomized phase III study comparing paclitaxel/cisplatin/ gemcitabine and gemcitabine/cisplatin in patients with locally advanced or metastatic urothelial cancer without prior systemic therapy: EORTC Intergroup Study 30987. J Clin Oncol. 2012;30:1107–1113., , , et al.
- 24Prognostic model for overall survival in patients with metastatic urothelial cancer treated with cisplatin-based chemotherapy. J Clin Oncol. (Meeting Abstracts) 2012;30:Abstract 4524., , , et al.