Metastatic non–clear cell renal cell carcinoma treated with targeted therapy agents: Characterization of survival outcome and application of the International mRCC Database Consortium criteria
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 16, pages 2999–3006, 15 August 2013
How to Cite
Kroeger, N., Xie, W., Lee, J.-L., Bjarnason, G. A., Knox, J. J., MacKenzie, M. J., Wood, L., Srinivas, S., Vaishamayan, U. N., Rha, S.-Y., Pal, S. K., Yuasa, T., Donskov, F., Agarwal, N., Kollmannsberger, C. K., Tan, M.-H., North, S. A., Rini, B. I., Choueiri, T. K. and Heng, D. Y.C. (2013), Metastatic non–clear cell renal cell carcinoma treated with targeted therapy agents: Characterization of survival outcome and application of the International mRCC Database Consortium criteria. Cancer, 119: 2999–3006. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28151
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.