Molecular pathogenesis of endometrial cancers in patients with Lynch syndrome
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 16, pages 3027–3033, 15 August 2013
How to Cite
Huang, M., Djordjevic, B., Yates, M. S., Urbauer, D., Sun, C., Burzawa, J., Daniels, M., Westin, S. N., Broaddus, R. and Lu, K. (2013), Molecular pathogenesis of endometrial cancers in patients with Lynch syndrome. Cancer, 119: 3027–3033. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28152
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.