The articles in this supplement were commissioned based on participation in evaluating the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention–funded Colorectal Cancer Screening Demonstration Program.
Collaborating across multiple health care institutions in an urban colorectal cancer screening program
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Special Issue: Comprehensive Evaluation of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Colorectal Cancer Screening Demonstration Program, Supplement to Cancer
Volume 119, Issue Supplement S15, pages 2905–2913, 1 August 2013
How to Cite
Villanueva, R., Gugel, D. and Dwyer, D. M. (2013), Collaborating across multiple health care institutions in an urban colorectal cancer screening program. Cancer, 119: 2905–2913. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28153
The opinions or views expressed in this supplement are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or recommendations of the journal editors, the American Cancer Society, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
This program would not have been possible without the cooperation and participation of the following individuals from the DHMH CCSC: Barbara Andrews, Marsha Bienia, Carmela Groves, Annette Hopkins, Kitty Musk, Eileen Steinberger, Vicki Varsalone; the following individuals from the participating hospitals: Mary Austin, Jennie Boyer, Kira Eyring, Michael Farrier, Nancy Goldstein, Christine Hendrix, Alva Hutchison, Myra James, Jin Lee, Marylu Manning, Eileen Marks, Candace Shaffer, Eden Stotsky, Toby Tighe, Linda Wieczynski; and the participating colonoscopists: Richard Baum, Sudhir Dutta, Anthony Kalloo, Gopal Kowdley, Robert Mathieson, Patrick Okolo, Justin Somerville, and Rakesh Vinayek.
This article is dedicated to the memory of Eileen Marks. Her wisdom, compassion, and commitment were instrumental to the success of the program.
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.