The articles in this supplement were commissioned based on participation in evaluating the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention-funded Colorectal Cancer Screening Demonstration Program.
Fostering partnerships and program success
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Special Issue: Comprehensive Evaluation of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Colorectal Cancer Screening Demonstration Program, Supplement to Cancer
Volume 119, Issue Supplement S15, pages 2884–2893, 1 August 2013
How to Cite
Phillips-Angeles, E., Song, L., Hannon, P. A., Celedonia, M., Stearns, S., Edwards, K., Feest, S. and Shumann, A. (2013), Fostering partnerships and program success. Cancer, 119: 2884–2893. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28157
The opinions or views expressed in this supplement are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or recommendations of the journal editors, the American Cancer Society, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- 3American Cancer Society. Colorectal Cancer Facts and Figures 2011-2013. Atlanta, GA: American Cancer Society; 2011.
- 4Task Force on Community Preventive Services. Recommendations for client- and provider-directed interventions to increase breast, cervical, and colorectal cancer screening. Am J Prev Med. 2008;35 (1 suppl);S21-S25.
- 8Collaboration to improve community health: trends and alternative models. Jt Comm J Qual Improv. 1998;24:518-540., , .
- 9Initiatives of 11 rural Appalachian cancer coalitions in Pennsylvania and New York [serial online]. Prev Chronic Dis. 2006;3:A122., , , , .
- 10The impact of cancer coalitions on the dissemination of colorectal cancer materials to community organizations in rural Appalachia [serial online]. Prev Chronic Dis. 2006;3:A55., , , .
- 11Facilitators and challenges to start-up of the colorectal cancer screening demonstration program [serial online]. Prev Chronic Dis. 2008;5:A39., , , , .
- 12Steckler A, Goodman RM, Kegler MC. Stage theory of organizational change. In: Glanz K, Rimer BK, Lewis FM, eds. Health Behavior and Health Education: Theory, Research, and Practice. 3rd ed. New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc. 2002:337-339.
- 13Steckler A, Goodman RM, Kegler MC. Interorganizational relations theory. In: Glanz K, Rimer BK, Lewis FM, eds. Health Behavior and Health Education: Theory, Research, and Practice. 3rd ed. New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc. 2002:344-346.