The articles in this supplement were commissioned based on participation in evaluating the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention-funded Colorectal Cancer Screening Demonstration Program.
Outpatient colonoscopy complications in the CDC's Colorectal Cancer Screening Demonstration Program
A prospective analysis
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Special Issue: Comprehensive Evaluation of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Colorectal Cancer Screening Demonstration Program, Supplement to Cancer
Volume 119, Issue Supplement S15, pages 2849–2854, 1 August 2013
How to Cite
Castro, G., Azrak, M. F., Seeff, L. C. and Royalty, J. (2013), Outpatient colonoscopy complications in the CDC's Colorectal Cancer Screening Demonstration Program. Cancer, 119: 2849–2854. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28159
The opinions or views expressed in this supplement are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or recommendations of the journal editors, the American Cancer Society, John Wiley & Sons Inc, or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- 1American Cancer Society Colorectal Cancer Advisory Group; US Multi-Society Task Force; American College of Radiology Colon Cancer Committee. Screening and surveillance for the early detection of colorectal cancer and adenomatous polyps, 2008: a joint guideline from the American Cancer Society, the US Multi-Society Task Force on Colorectal Cancer, and the American College of Radiology. Gastroenterology. 2008;134:1570-1595., , , et al;
- 11Development of a federally funded demonstration colorectal cancer screening program. Prev Chronic Dis. 2008;5:A64., , , et al.
- 12Clinical outcomes from the CDC's Colorectal Cancer Screening Demonstration Program. Cancer. 2013;119(suppl 15):2820–2833., , , et al.
- 18The incidence and cost of unexpected hospital use after scheduled outpatient endoscopy. Arch Intern Med. 2010;170:1752-1757., , , et al.