Differential expression and prognostic value of ERCC1 and thymidylate synthase in resected gastric adenocarcinoma
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 17, pages 3242–3250, 1 September 2013
How to Cite
Squires, M. H., Fisher, S. B., Fisher, K. E., Patel, S. H., Kooby, D. A., El-Rayes, B. F., Staley, C. A., Farris, A. B. and Maithel, S. K. (2013), Differential expression and prognostic value of ERCC1 and thymidylate synthase in resected gastric adenocarcinoma. Cancer, 119: 3242–3250. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28175
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- 4Phase III trial comparing capecitabine plus cisplatin versus capecitabine plus cisplatin with concurrent capecitabine radiotherapy in completely resected gastric cancer with D2 lymph node dissection: the ARTIST trial. J Clin Oncol. 2012;30:268–273., , , et al.
- 11An analysis of human equilibrative nucleoside transporter-1, ribonucleoside reductase subunit M1, ribonucleoside reductase subunit M2, and excision repair cross-complementing gene-1 expression in patients with resected pancreas adenocarcinoma: implications for adjuvant treatment. Cancer. 2013;119:445–453., , , et al.
- 18On the rational development of a new drug: the example of the fluorinated pyrimidines. Cancer Treat Rep. 1981;65(suppl 3):3–9..
- 22Biomarker analysis in stage III-IV (M0) gastric cancer patients who received curative surgery followed by adjuvant 5-fluorouracil and cisplatin chemotherapy: epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) associated with favourable survival. Br J Cancer. 2009;100:732–738., , , et al.
- 23Excision repair cross-complementing gene-1, ribonucleotide reductase subunit M1, ribonucleotide reductase subunit M2, and human equilibrative nucleoside transporter-1 expression and prognostic value in biliary tract malignancy. Cancer. 2013;119:454–462., , , et al.
- 24Edge SB, Byrd DR, Compton CC, Fritz AG, Greene FL, Trotti A, eds. American Joint Committee on Cancer Staging Manual. 7th ed. New York: Springer; 2009.