Tools to improve clinical trial design in urothelial cancer
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 16, pages 2950–2952, 15 August 2013
How to Cite
Deal, A. M. and Milowsky, M. I. (2013), Tools to improve clinical trial design in urothelial cancer. Cancer, 119: 2950–2952. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28176
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
- 2Relationship between 6- and 9-month progression free survival and overall survival in patients with metastatic urothelial cancer treated with first-line cisplatin-based chemotherapy. Cancer. 2013;119:3020–3026., , , et al.
- 5Randomized phase III study comparing paclitaxel/cisplatin/gemcitabine and gemcitabine/cisplatin in patients with locally advanced or metastatic urothelial cancer without prior systemic therapy: EORTC Intergroup Study 30987. J Clin Oncol. 2012;30:1107–1113., , , et al.
- 8Regression Modeling Strategies With Applications to Linear Models, Logistic Regression, and Survival Analysis. New York: Springer Verlag; 2001..