Assessing the potential cost-effectiveness of retesting IHC0, IHC1+, or FISH-negative early stage breast cancer patients for HER2 status
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 17, pages 3113–3122, 1 September 2013
How to Cite
Garrison, L. P., Lalla, D., Brammer, M., Babigumira, J. B., Wang, B. and Perez, E. A. (2013), Assessing the potential cost-effectiveness of retesting IHC0, IHC1+, or FISH-negative early stage breast cancer patients for HER2 status. Cancer, 119: 3113–3122. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28196
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.