Lymph node management in patients with paratesticular rhabdomyosarcoma
A population-based analysis
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 17, pages 3228–3233, 1 September 2013
How to Cite
Dang, N. D., Dang, P.-T., Samuelian, J. and Paulino, A. C. (2013), Lymph node management in patients with paratesticular rhabdomyosarcoma. Cancer, 119: 3228–3233. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28198
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2013
- 4National Cancer Institute. Phase III Study of Vincristine, Dactinomycin, and Cyclophosphamide With or Without Radiotherapy in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Low-Risk Rhabdomyosarcoma. Children's Oncology Group ARST0331 Protocol. cancer.gov/clinicaltrials/search/view?cdrid=347078&version=healthprofessional. Accessed May 20, 2013.
- 7International Society of Pediatric Oncology. Treatment of children with nonmetastatic paratesticular rhabdomyosarcoma: results of the Malignant Mesenchymal Tumors studies (MMT 84 and MMT 89) of the International Society of Pediatric Oncology. J Clin Oncol. 2003;21:793–798., , , et al;
- 11Comparison of PET-CT and conventional imaging in staging pediatric rhabdomyosarcoma [published online ahead of print December 19, 2012]. Pediatr Blood Cancer. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24430., , , et al.