A randomized clinical trial comparing prophylactic upper versus whole-neck irradiation in the treatment of patients with node-negative nasopharyngeal carcinoma
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 17, pages 3170–3176, 1 September 2013
How to Cite
Li, J.-G., Yuan, X., Zhang, L.-L., Tang, Y.-Q., Liu, L., Chen, X.-D., Gong, X.-C., Wan, G.-F., Liao, Y.-L., Ye, J.-M. and Ao, F. (2013), A randomized clinical trial comparing prophylactic upper versus whole-neck irradiation in the treatment of patients with node-negative nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Cancer, 119: 3170–3176. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28201
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.