Age as a prognostic factor in ovarian carcinoma: The gynecologic oncology group experience
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2010
Copyright © 1993 American Cancer Society
Supplement: Perspectives on Ovarian Cancer in Older-Aged Women: Current Knowledge and Recommendations for Research
Volume 71, Issue Supplement S2, pages 606–614, 15 January 1993
How to Cite
Thigpen, T., Brady, M. F., Omura, G. A., Creasman, W. T., Mcguire, W. P., Hoskins, W. J. and Williams, S. (1993), Age as a prognostic factor in ovarian carcinoma: The gynecologic oncology group experience. Cancer, 71: 606–614. doi: 10.1002/cncr.2820710218
- Issue online: 31 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 1992
- 8A phase III trial of dose intense versus standard dose cisplatin plus cytoxan in advanced ovarian cancer. Presented at the Third Biennial Meeting of the International Gynecologic Cancer Society, Cairns, Australia, September 22–26, 1991., , , , .
- 9The analysis of variance. New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1959..