Analysis of patient age as an independent prognostic factor for survival in a phase III study of cisplatin–cyclophosphamide versus carboplatin–cyclophosphamide in stages III (suboptimal) and IV ovarian cancer: A southwest oncology group study
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
Copyright © 1993 American Cancer Society
Supplement: Perspectives on Ovarian Cancer in Older-Aged Women: Current Knowledge and Recommendations for Research
Volume 71, Issue Supplement S2, pages 618–627, 15 January 1993
How to Cite
Alberts, D. S., Dahlberg, S., Green, S. J., Garcia, D., Hannigan, E. V., O'toole, R., Stock-Novack, D., Surwit, E. A., Malviya, V. K. and Jolles, C. J. (1993), Analysis of patient age as an independent prognostic factor for survival in a phase III study of cisplatin–cyclophosphamide versus carboplatin–cyclophosphamide in stages III (suboptimal) and IV ovarian cancer: A southwest oncology group study. Cancer, 71: 618–627. doi: 10.1002/cncr.2820710220
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 1992
- National Cancer Institute (Bethesda, Maryland). Grant Numbers: DHHS: CA-37981, CA03096, CA04920, CA35281, CA35090, CA14026, CA13238, CA35261, CA35438, CA35119, CA35431, CA35117, CA35192, CA45560, CA45450, CA16385, CA12644, CA46441, CA16385, CA20319, CA35178, CA04915, CA28862, CA52386, CA35200, CA35262, CA35176, CA46136, CA12213, CA45807, CA35596, CA35158, CA32734, CA36020, CA22433, CA35109, CA32102
- 3Demyelination of peripheral nerves associated with cis-diamminedichloroplatinum (II) (DDP) therapy [abstract]. Proc Am Assoc Cancer Res ASCO 1979; 20: 91., , , et al.
- 11Non-parametric estimation from incomplete observations. J Am Stat Assoc 1958; 53: 457–81., .
- 14Regression models and life tables. J Roy Stat Soc [B] 1972; 34: 187–220..
- 15The analysis of binary data. London: Methuen, 1970..
- 16Nonparametrics: statistical methods based on ranks. San Francisco: Holden-Day, 1975..