Age contrasts in patients with advanced epithelial ovarian cancer: The M. D. Anderson cancer center experience
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
Copyright © 1993 American Cancer Society
Supplement: Perspectives on Ovarian Cancer in Older-Aged Women: Current Knowledge and Recommendations for Research
Volume 71, Issue Supplement S2, pages 638–643, 15 January 1993
How to Cite
Gershenson, D. M., Mitchell, M. F., Atkinson, N., Silva, E. G., Burke, T. W., Morris, M., Kavanagh, J. J., Warner, D. and Wharton, J. T. (1993), Age contrasts in patients with advanced epithelial ovarian cancer: The M. D. Anderson cancer center experience. Cancer, 71: 638–643. doi: 10.1002/cncr.2820710223
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 1992
- 1American Cancer Society. Cancer facts and figures—1991: ovarian cancer. New York: The Society, 1991: 13.
- 3McGarrity KA, Pettersson F, Ulfelder H, eds. Annual report on the results of treatment of gynecologic cancer, vol. 18: statement of results obtained in 1973 to 1975 inclusive. Stockholm: Radiumhemmet, 1982.
- 7Epithelial carcinoma of the ovary: prognostic importance of histologic grade. Natl Cancer Inst Monogr 1975; 42: 15–8., , .
- 18SPSS Reference Guide. Chicago: SPSS Inc., 1990.
- 19Survival for cancer patients following treatment. J Am Stat Assoc 1952; 47: 501–15., .
- 20SAS Institute, Inc. SAS user's guide: basics, version 5 edition. Cary, NC: The Institute, 1985.