Prognostic factors in early-stage uterine sarcoma: A gynecologic oncology group study
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
Copyright © 1993 American Cancer Society
Supplement: Fourth National Conference on Gynecologic Cancers of the American Cancer Society
Volume 71, Issue Supplement S4, pages 1702–1709, 15 February 1993
How to Cite
Major, F. J., Blessing, J. A., Silverberg, S. G., Morrow, C. P., Creasman, W. T., Currie, J. L., Yordan, E. and Brady, M. F. (1993), Prognostic factors in early-stage uterine sarcoma: A gynecologic oncology group study. Cancer, 71: 1702–1709. doi: 10.1002/cncr.2820710440
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 1992
- National Cancer Institute
- 5Nonparametric estimation from incomplete observations. J Am Stat Assoc 1958; 53: 457–81., .
- 8The statistical analysis of failure time data. New York: John Wiley, 1980., .
- 9Categorical data analysis. New York: John Wiley, 1990..