The demarcation between younger and older acute myeloid leukemia patients: A pooled analysis of 3 prospective studies
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 18, pages 3326–3333, 15 September 2013
How to Cite
Yanada, M., Ohtake, S., Miyawaki, S., Sakamaki, H., Sakura, T., Maeda, T., Miyamura, K., Asou, N., Oh, I., Miyatake, J., Kanbayashi, H., Takeuchi, J., Takahashi, M., Dobashi, N., Kiyoi, H., Miyazaki, Y., Emi, N., Kobayashi, Y., Ohno, R., Naoe, T. and for the Japan Adult Leukemia Study Group (2013), The demarcation between younger and older acute myeloid leukemia patients: A pooled analysis of 3 prospective studies. Cancer, 119: 3326–3333. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28212
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2013
- 10The haematopoietic cell transplantation comorbidity index score is predictive of early death and survival in patients over 60 years of age receiving induction therapy for acute myeloid leukaemia. Br J Haematol. 2007;136:624–627., , , et al.
- 13A randomized, postremission comparison of four courses of standard-dose consolidation therapy without maintenance therapy versus three courses of standard-dose consolidation with maintenance therapy in adults with acute myeloid leukemia: the Japan Adult Leukemia Study Group AML 97 Study. Cancer. 2005;104:2726–2734., , , et al.
- 17Refinement of cytogenetic classification in acute myeloid leukemia: determination of prognostic significance of rare recurring chromosomal abnormalities among 5876 younger adult patients treated in the United Kingdom Medical Research Council trials. Blood. 2010;116:354–365., , , et al.
- 20Pretreatment cytogenetic abnormalities are predictive of induction success, cumulative incidence of relapse, and overall survival in adult patients with de novo acute myeloid leukemia: results from Cancer and Leukemia Group B (CALGB 8461). Blood. 2002;100:4325–4336., , , et al.
- 27Long-term outcomes for unselected patients with acute myeloid leukemia categorized according to the World Health Organization classification: a single-center experience. Eur J Haematol. 2005;74:418–423., , , et al.