We would like to thank Radhika Srinivasan, PhD, for the extensive revision of the article.
Panitumumab in combination with infusional oxaliplatin and oral capecitabine for conversion therapy in patients with colon cancer and advanced liver metastases
The MetaPan study
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 19, pages 3429–3435, 1 October 2013
How to Cite
Leone, F., Artale, S., Marino, D., Cagnazzo, C., Cascinu, S., Pinto, C., Fornarini, G., Tampellini, M., Di Fabio, F., Sartore-Bianchi, A., De Carlis, L., Pugliese, R., Capussotti, L., Gioeni, L., Siena, S. and Aglietta, M. (2013), Panitumumab in combination with infusional oxaliplatin and oral capecitabine for conversion therapy in patients with colon cancer and advanced liver metastases. Cancer, 119: 3429–3435. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28223
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2013
- 11Phase III trial of infusional fluorouracil, leucovorin, oxaliplatin, and irinotecan (FOLFOXIRI) compared with infusional fluorouracil, leucovorin, and irinotecan (FOLFIRI) as first-line treatment for metastatic colorectal cancer: the Gruppo Oncologico Nord Ovest. J Clin Oncol. 2007;25:1670–1676., , , et al.
- 22Randomized, phase III trial of panitumumab with infusional fluorouracil, leucovorin, and oxaliplatin (FOLFOX4) versus FOLFOX4 alone as first-line treatment in patients with previously untreated metastatic colorectal cancer: the PRIME study. J Clin Oncol. 2010;28:4697–4705., , , et al.
- 25Cetuximab plus FOLFIRI: final data from the CRYSTAL study on the association of KRAS and BRAF biomarker status with treatment outcome [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2010;28(suppl):Page. Abstract 3570., , , et al.