Voltage-gated sodium channel polymorphisms play a pivotal role in the development of oxaliplatin-induced peripheral neurotoxicity: Results from a prospective multicenter study
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 19, pages 3570–3577, 1 October 2013
How to Cite
Argyriou, A. A., Cavaletti, G., Antonacopoulou, A., Genazzani, A. A., Briani, C., Bruna, J., Terrazzino, S., Velasco, R., Alberti, P., Campagnolo, M., Lonardi, S., Cortinovis, D., Cazzaniga, M., Santos, C., Psaromyalou, A., Angelopoulou, A. and Kalofonos, H. P. (2013), Voltage-gated sodium channel polymorphisms play a pivotal role in the development of oxaliplatin-induced peripheral neurotoxicity: Results from a prospective multicenter study. Cancer, 119: 3570–3577. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28234
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.