This original research article has not been published nor submitted for publication in any other journal. All statements made within this article and all references are accurate. All authors have read and approved this manuscript.
Delivering high-quality care to prostate cancer survivors
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 19, pages 3426–3428, 1 October 2013
How to Cite
Anderson, C. B. and Barocas, D. A. (2013), Delivering high-quality care to prostate cancer survivors. Cancer, 119: 3426–3428. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28236
See referenced original article on pages 3523–30, this issue.
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2013
- 4American Urological Association Best Practice Statement. Prostate-Specific Antigen: 2009 Update. http://www.auanet.org/education/best-practice-statements.cfm. Accessed May 15, 2013., , , et al.
- 5National Comprehensive Cancer Network. NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology: Prostate Cancer 2013. http://www.nccn.org. Accessed May 15, 2013.
- 8Treatment of nonmuscle invading bladder cancer: do physicians in the United States practice evidence based medicine? The use and economic implications of intravesical chemotherapy after transurethral resection of bladder tumors. Cancer. 2009;115:2660–2670., , , et al.
- 11Michigan Urological Surgery Improvement Collaborative (MUSIC). https://musicurology.com. Accessed May 15, 2013.
- 12The Foundation for Health Care Quality. Surgical Care and Outcomes Assessment Program (SCOAP). http://www.scoap.org. Accessed May 15, 2013.
- 14Hewett M, Greenfield S, Stovall E, eds. From Cancer Patient to Cancer Survivor: Lost in Transition. Washington, DC: National Academies Press; 2005.
- 19LIVESTRONG Care Plan. http://www.livestrongcareplan.org. Accessed May 23, 2013.