The opinions and assertions expressed in this article represent the private views of the authors and do not reflect the official views of the US Departments of the Army, Navy, or Defense; the National Cancer Institute; or the US government. Nothing in the presentation implies any Federal/Department of Defense/Department of the Navy endorsement.
Surveillance mammography among female Department of Defense beneficiaries
A study by race and ethnicity
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 19, pages 3531–3538, 1 October 2013
How to Cite
Enewold, L., McGlynn, K. A., Zahm, S. H., Jatoi, I., Anderson, W. F., Gill, A. A., Shriver, C. D. and Zhu, K. (2013), Surveillance mammography among female Department of Defense beneficiaries. Cancer, 119: 3531–3538. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28242
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.