Stem cell transplantation for follicular lymphoma relapsed/refractory after prior rituximab
A comprehensive analysis from the NCCN lymphoma outcomes project
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 20, pages 3662–3671, 15 October 2013
How to Cite
Evens, A. M., Vanderplas, A., LaCasce, A. S., Crosby, A. L., Nademanee, A. P., Kaminski, M. S., Abel, G. A., Millenson, M., Czuczman, M. S., Rodriguez, M. A., Niland, J., Zelenetz, A. D., Gordon, L. I. and Friedberg, J. W. (2013), Stem cell transplantation for follicular lymphoma relapsed/refractory after prior rituximab. Cancer, 119: 3662–3671. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28243
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.