The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the National Cancer Institute, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute.
Are survivors who report cancer-related financial problems more likely to forgo or delay medical care?
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 20, pages 3710–3717, 15 October 2013
How to Cite
Kent, E. E., Forsythe, L. P., Yabroff, K. R., Weaver, K. E., de Moor, J. S., Rodriguez, J. L. and Rowland, J. H. (2013), Are survivors who report cancer-related financial problems more likely to forgo or delay medical care?. Cancer, 119: 3710–3717. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28262
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.