We acknowledge the efforts of the Applied Research Program, National Cancer Institute; Information Management Services, Inc.; and the SEER program tumor registries in the maintenance of the database as a research resource.
Population-based prognostic factors for survival in patients with Burkitt lymphoma: An analysis from the Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results database
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 20, pages 3672–3679, 15 October 2013
How to Cite
Castillo, J. J., Winer, E. S. and Olszewski, A. J. (2013), Population-based prognostic factors for survival in patients with Burkitt lymphoma: An analysis from the Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results database. Cancer, 119: 3672–3679. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28264
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.