Presented at the 2012 Annual Meeting of the Society for Gynecologic Oncology; March 24-27, 2012; Austin, Texas.
Cost effectiveness of alternative strategies for incorporating bevacizumab into the primary treatment of ovarian cancer
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 20, pages 3653–3661, 15 October 2013
How to Cite
Barnett, J. C., Alvarez Secord, A., Cohn, D. E., Leath, C. A., Myers, E. R. and Havrilesky, L. J. (2013), Cost effectiveness of alternative strategies for incorporating bevacizumab into the primary treatment of ovarian cancer. Cancer, 119: 3653–3661. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28283
The views expressed herein are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of San Antonio Military Medical Center, the US Army Medical Department, the US Army Office of the Surgeon General, the Department of the Army, Department of Defense, or the US Government.
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Bevacizumab not cost effective in ovarian cancer, PharmacoEconomics & Outcomes News, 2013, 685, 1, 7