Brooke Howitt and Andrea Myers contributed equally to this work and share second authorship.
Oncogenic mutations in cervical cancer
Genomic differences between adenocarcinomas and squamous cell carcinomas of the cervix
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 21, pages 3776–3783, 1 November 2013
How to Cite
Wright, A. A., Howitt, B. E., Myers, A. P., Dahlberg, S. E., Palescandolo, E., Van Hummelen, P., MacConaill, L. E., Shoni, M., Wagle, N., Jones, R. T., Quick, C. M., Laury, A., Katz, I. T., Hahn, W. C., Matulonis, U. A. and Hirsch, M. S. (2013), Oncogenic mutations in cervical cancer. Cancer, 119: 3776–3783. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28288
Ursula Matulonis and Michelle Hirsch contributed equally to this work and share last authorship.
We thank Courtney Doyle, BA; Christina Go, BSc; Christina Roden, BSc; Aaron Thorner, PhD; Zachary Herbert, MSc; Matthew Ducar, BSc; and Ravali Adusimilli, BSc for additional administrative, technical, and analytic support.
The funding organizations had no role in the design or conduct of the study; the collection, analysis, or preparation of the data; or the preparation, review, or approval of the article. Any opinions, findings, or conclusions expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the American Cancer Society, the American Society of Clinical Oncology, or the Conquer Cancer Foundation.
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- 19Howlader N, Noone AM, Krapcho M, et al. eds. SEER Cancer Statistics Review, 1975–2009 (Vintage 2009 Populations), based on November 2011 SEER data submission, posted to the SEER website April 2012. Bethesda, MD: National Cancer Institute; 2012. Available at: http://seer.cancer.gov/csr/1975_2009_pops09/. Accessed June 9, 2013.