See editorial on pages 3910-310.1002/cncr.28291, this issue.
Pediatric melanoma: Analysis of an international registry
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Cancer Society
Volume 119, Issue 22, pages 4012–4019, 15 November 2013
How to Cite
Averbook, B. J., Lee, S. J., Delman, K. A., Gow, K. W., Zager, J. S., Sondak, V. K., Messina, J. L., Sabel, M. S., Pittelkow, M. R., Ecker, P. M., Markovic, S. N., Swetter, S. M., Leachman, S. A., Testori, A., Curiel-Lewandrowski, C., S. Go, R., Jukic, D. M. and Kirkwood, J. M. (2013), Pediatric melanoma: Analysis of an international registry. Cancer, 119: 4012–4019. doi: 10.1002/cncr.28289
Presented in part at the 2009 meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology; May 29-June 2, 2009; Orlando, FL and the American Academy of Pediatrics Section on Surgery Meeting; October 1-3, 2010; San Francisco, CA.
We thank Sharon Winters for data collection and Ashok Panneerselvam, PhD, and J. Sunil Rao, PhD for statistical support. We also thank AIM at Melanoma, the University of Pittsburgh, and MetroHealth Medical Center for their financial support for article development and Lisa A. Tushla, PhD, for editorial support.
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2012
- 3Bleyer A, O'Leary M, Barr R, Ries LAG, eds. Cancer Epidemiology in Older Adolescents and Young Adults 15 to 29 Years of Age, Including SEER Incidence and Survival: 1975–2000. NIH Pub. No. 06–5767. Bethesda, MD: National Cancer Institute; 2006.
- 19Melanoma in children and teenagers. In: Balch CM, Houghton AN, Sober AJ, et al, eds. Cutaneous Melanoma. 5th ed. St. Louis, MO: Quality Medical Publishing, Inc; 2009:351–361., , , .